Friday, December 1, 2017

California, Here I Come!

California Long Beach Mission Boundary Map
Email from Elder Ogden this morning:
"We haven't gotten specific flight plans yet, but we know that I'm going to Long Beach California on Tuesday!! I'm pretty excited to serve there for however long I'm needed, we figure it will only be a couple weeks because visas are so close :)"

Note from Des, the Missionary Mom:
We are excited that Josh will be able to have some time serving the people of Long Beach, California.  As he mentioned, we are not sure how long this California adventure will be, but Josh is really happy to be moving forward.  As his mom, I have mixed feelings...I am sad that he cannot go straight to Taiwan because he wants to so badly, but I am happy that his leaving is going to be in a few stages.  Lol.  First, 40 minutes away from me (MTC), then 10 hours away from me (by car), and finally, an 18 hour plane ride away from me until 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment